Do you remember the prophecy, "There will be Ralph and rumors of Ralph"? Well, here is a bit of wit that was found in yesterday's e-zine called RUMORS, by Ralph Milton. I shared them with some friends yesterday over dinner and got some great reactions. I'll post some pics for you.
* The roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference.
He acquired his size from too much pi.
an optical Aleutian.
* The butcher backed into the meat grinder and got a little behind in his work.
* No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.
* A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.
* Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway.
One hat said to the other, 'You stay here, I'll go on a head.'
* A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
* The short fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.
* The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.
* A backward poet writes inverse.
* In democracy it's your vote that counts. In feudalism it's your count that votes.
* Don't join dangerous cults: Practice safe sects!
Thank you for listening. Tomorrow, back to the show!
Ralph Milton's RUMORS is a free Internet e-zine for Christians with a sense of humor. To Subscribe: Send an e-mail to: email@example.com and don't put anything else in the e-mail.